CUISINART SMARTSTICK REDUCED!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CUISINART SMARTSTICK REDUCED!

Post by Lori on Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:05 pm

No Datatelligence is different than Clear Voice.

Castello Burger Blue
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs on Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:47 am

agaphmou wrote:lol I think most of us are amazon gc hoarders.I have hoarded almost 900 in gc and I'm planning a big shopping spree lol
How long it did it take you to get $900 saved up? I have a hard time saving them thru the year, but currently have $145 and am expecting more fairly soon. I get most of mine from Swagbucks. I usually get $25 in a month and then get an extra $50 every few months.

kleenaechs
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 641
Registration date : 2009-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:53 am

OK, I Just signed up for Swagbucks. What do you guys do to earn them? I got 1 for answering the daily poll. Smile and 15 for adding an avatar. I see I can print coupons for 10 points per redeemed...but what else do you guys do?

Castello Burger Blue
Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs on Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:07 pm

Lori wrote:OK, I Just signed up for Swagbucks. What do you guys do to earn them? I got 1 for answering the daily poll. Smile and 15 for adding an avatar. I see I can print coupons for 10 points per redeemed...but what else do you guys do?
You can play games and get 10 per day from them. After each game finishes, go back to the game page, even if you play the same game again. The second time, you will 2 and can do that until you get 10. You can watch videos on SBTV. The meter will move by 10 for each video until it gives you 3 swagbucks. You can move on to the next video, or refresh the one you are on, as soon as the meter moves. You max out for the day when you hit 75 swagbucks on SBTV. There are also special offers to be done for specific amounts listed. The special offers page often has videos on it too, under each wall you find some pretty often. ON the drop down menu you can go to the NOSO page. Click thru the pages and get 2 swagbucks after you enter a capthca. You can do that daily, as well take the poll daily. There is a dashboard for surveys too. Those can really add up! Then the main way people earn swagbucks are on searches. You can search any term, even just random words. The search wins are kind of random times, but if you check the facebook page, you see that people starting winning at the same times and call that time as when the swaggates have opened. There are usually about 3 search wins a day, although sometimes there are only 2 or as many as 5. The amounts of the win is random and they can vary widly - kind of like a slot machine. Although again, you kind of see a pattern when people post how much they have won, lots of other people will win the exact same amount. ON the facebook page people refer to wins as single - 1st win of the day, dubs - 2, trips - 3, quads - 4 and quints - 5. That seems simple enough to decode, but it is the number question asked by newbies about the facebook fan page. They also put put codes at random times. It takes a bit to catch on to how and where codes are posted. They do have tutorials around that are labeled things like - swagging for dummies. Do a search for one when you are trying for a search win. So far today we are on dubs and no code has been released. I think I covered all the ways to win, but may have forgotten something, it is a bit complicated. Good luck!

kleenaechs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs on Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:15 pm

As soon as I made this post, a code was released. It is at the bottom of the post about Thanksgiving in the blog http://blog.swagbucks.com/

kleenaechs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:19 pm

How very confusing! I went to FB and see lots of "thanks for the code" messages and others saying "where's the code". Apparently you aren't allowed to share codes, but where do I look?

EDIT I found Swagging 101 and will look through it and cease hijacking this post!

Castello Burger Blue
Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson on Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:18 pm

I do swagbucks too, coupon pro tells you when there is a code, and searching nets me alot of swagbucks ( 100 today so far)

Just pee on it and walk away
[b]
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs on Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:43 pm

edbson wrote:I do swagbucks too, coupon pro tells you when there is a code, and searching nets me alot of swagbucks ( 100 today so far)
I try to earn a min of 100 swagbucks a day. However, most of that does NOT come from searching. I rarely get large wins. A few weeks ago I got a 24, but hadn't had one that big since May, before the most recent one. My average win ranges from 7 to 11.

kleenaechs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson on Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:45 pm

All of mine comes from codes or searching, I average 100-150 daily... I also have about 75 referrals, and I earn from them

[b]
edbson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:51 pm

Well, even after my 30 bonus points for signing up I'm at about 69 points for the day. It's exhausting. I can't watch the videos on my crappy connection/stingy download allowance.

Castello Burger Blue
Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson on Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:32 pm

Thats good, do some searches every so often, just search whatever phrase pops in your head. i got 20 for "drunk tank" a while ago

[b]
edbson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa on Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:57 am

I just joined Swagbucks out of curiosity and an overwhelming urge (greed?) for more Amazon GCs.

But I don't hold out much hope for getting much of anything out of it. After wasting well over a half an hour on the site, I've got a grand total of 51 points which includes my signup bonus.

Yawn.

I can't do videos or anything high-bandwidth since I'm on dialup, so those options are out. The surveys offered are a joke (Samplicio.us is almost as bad as OTX, but has the extra charm of bad grammar and illogical questions) and the rest looks like the same stuff as MyPits just in a better screen layout.

And can someone PLEASE tell me out to finish out of the no-obligation offer string to get to the reward? I got as far as the never-ending wall of offers twice, then kept hitting the advance arrow, just to get the same offers rearranged on the page with no way to get out of the loop. And I also couldn't find a Logout button anywhere, so I just exited the site.

Also could someone please explain these secret codes: where to find them for someone who doesn't do FB and where to enter them on the SB site? TIA.

Nyssa

Number of posts : 525
Honeycomb : Just entering the Black Hole
Registration date : 2008-06-17

View user profile http://nyssa.cnc.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs on Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:54 am

Nyssa wrote:I just joined Swagbucks out of curiosity and an overwhelming urge (greed?) for more Amazon GCs.

But I don't hold out much hope for getting much of anything out of it. After wasting well over a half an hour on the site, I've got a grand total of 51 points which includes my signup bonus.

Yawn.

I can't do videos or anything high-bandwidth since I'm on dialup, so those options are out. The surveys offered are a joke (Samplicio.us is almost as bad as OTX, but has the extra charm of bad grammar and illogical questions) and the rest looks like the same stuff as MyPits just in a better screen layout.

And can someone PLEASE tell me out to finish out of the no-obligation offer string to get to the reward? I got as far as the never-ending wall of offers twice, then kept hitting the advance arrow, just to get the same offers rearranged on the page with no way to get out of the loop. And I also couldn't find a Logout button anywhere, so I just exited the site.

Also could someone please explain these secret codes: where to find them for someone who doesn't do FB and where to enter them on the SB site? TIA.
Surveys - make sure you are going to the drop down menu for earning and clicking Trusted Surveys. It sounds like you were looking on the special offer page, where there are more surveys like Samplicio. As for the Noso daily award, start with the red button on NOSO page from drop down earn menu. Click skip on each offer until you get to the page that asks you to click the box for your captcha. Enter the captcha and 2 bucks will be awarded. For log out, hover your mouse over your name up in the right corner. There will be a drop down menu there with logout at the bottom. It is a site that is over whelming to newbies and can take lots of time -so it surely is not for everyone. I have a broadband connection so I am able to do whatever I want without much problem.

kleenaechs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2