from funk to fun

View previous topic View next topic Go down

from funk to fun

Post by bizzeedee on Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:55 pm

Yesterday, I went under a mushroom cloud, Christmas let down? I did nothing but watch HGTV and felt like a slug.

I think it was the "after Christmas letdown"... I had such a busy Dec and then suddenly it was all over.

But today I bounced back... yoga class this morning got me going then this afternoon went off shopping, for nothing in particular, just shopping.

Did get a pair of yoga pants on sale with a 25% off coupon... great deal, and also found two jingle bell wreathes on sale for $5 each... which I bought for two Christmas exchanges next Dec (Diplomats with the Chamber of Commerce and Newcomers Club).... always try to to do that, as we are asked to bring a $10 gift... well I will, just got them for $5 each Very Happy

I was amazed as I went from Walmart, Peebles, JCP, Big Lots and Kmart and saw they had really been picked over.... I don't need tags, paper or ribbon.. but gosh, 2 days after Christmas had really cleaned out the stock~

None the less, it was a good day with yoga and at least 3 hours of getting in and out of the car and walking... sure beats yesterday!
bizzeedee
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~
Registration date : 2008-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: from funk to fun

Post by edbson on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:07 pm

I think it was becuase alot of people shopped on Sunday, who would normally be at work the days after Christmas.

Just pee on it and walk away
[b]
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top