Hey Trax!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey Trax!

Post by thebigscott on Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:54 am

I can't remember which thread we were talking about buttercream in, but I wanted to say that the Betty Crocker WHIPPED buttercream is ever so much tastier than the regular non-whipped buttercream. I knew I liked it better, but I accidently bought a can of each for the cake Caly was making and when I tasted them side by side I realized how much of a difference there is.
thebigscott
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-03-10

View user profile http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Trax!

Post by trax on Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:39 pm

I was at the grocery store today and I did find Duncan Hines Buttercream. No Betty Crocker Buttercream. Lots of whipped frosting but no whipped buttercream.

Next time I go to the city I will check out a bigger grocery store, maybe the Walmart?

So you say if I opt for the tub, I add some icing sugar (powdered sugar) - what like a 1/2 cup, 1 cup per tub?

Imagine being in a tub of frosting, adding some icing sugar!

I have 72 mini cupcakes to make on Tuesday - plain white, with white frosting and sugars and candied flowers.

On a side note here - I heard today on the Grays Harbour News (McCleary) where Lindsey Baum went missing. The sherriff is releasing a video of her last day taken by a friend when she visiting. The hope is someone will hear the voice; jive up a memory...we all hope.
trax

Number of posts : 1470
Honeycomb : In Hold Mode - Level 6
Registration date : 2008-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum