Survivor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Survivor

Post by bizzeedee on Mon May 17, 2010 11:46 pm

Any one else excited about Sandra winning Survivor last night? and pissed that for a 2nd time Russel won $100,000?
bizzeedee
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~
Registration date : 2008-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Survivor

Post by Lori on Tue May 18, 2010 7:33 am

I feel guilty for not voting for fan favorite. I actually can't believe that Rupert and Russel got the most votes.

I spoiled myself this season, Dee (read the spoilers online), so I knew who the final 3 were going to be and that Russell wasn't going to get any jury votes. It made all of his "I'm gonna win, I'm the best player ever" ranting sound even stupider than it was. He still has no idea that he was played by the women and that the only reason he made it to the end is that EVERYONE wanted to go up against him at the end.

Castello Burger Blue
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson on Tue May 18, 2010 9:26 am

I was not shocked that Sandra won, she rode coattails last time she won also. Personally, I wanted Rupert or Colby to win from the beginning, hated all the other players.

Just pee on it and walk away
[b]
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KellyM on Tue May 18, 2010 9:32 am

I'm with erin..Rupert would have been my first choice, Colby would have been my second...
KellyM

Number of posts : 2887
Registration date : 2008-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Tue May 18, 2010 10:09 am

Colby was a ghost. I swear, I forgot he was there. I'm pretty sure he slept through most tribal councils. He wasn't playing a game, he was sleepwalking through it. And Rupert won a million dollars because ... well, not sure why. He made some of the worst decisions and game play ever. Remember his underground - and very flooded - shelter in the last all-star season? He insisted on building it that way, because only his way would do.

Sandra played her butt off. Tried and tried to convince Rupert that they couldn't trust Russell. Tried to flip the game and get Russell out, but when she couldn't, she kept herself alive, kept her found idol a secret (something Russell could never do. He always had to show people how awesome he was by whipping it out), and made it clear during tribal councils that she was 100% against Russell. The jury already hated Russell, so of course they voted with the only other player left standing who openly loathed him and survived to tell the tale.

Sandra is all kinds of awesome. She's stealth. I loved her voting Rupert out and saying "I'm writing your name down and you're still going to give me the million dollars." She knew how it was going to go down.

Oh, and if you don't read spoilers, thaere's a lot that goes on that never gets shown. This season, there was a fight between Rupert, Russell and Ben (Coach) over a cross necklace that Ben originally gave Russell and Russell subsequently gave to Rupert. Coach was surprised to see Rupert wearing the cross when he got to Ponderosa and more surprised to find out that it was a cherished family heirloom of Russell's.

Sorry - I love Survivor, but I never trust what I'm shown on tv.

Castello Burger Blue
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top